Mark-10 - Tension and Compressive Testing to 100 lbF (500 N) - Lever Operated
- The lever operated Force Measurement Test Stand Model TSB100 is an economical solution for quick-action tensile testing and compression testing of up to 100 lbF (500 N) of force.
- Constructed of rugged components, this test stand is durable enough for the factory floor, yet precise enough for laboratory environments.
- Force Gage sold separately
- Maximum force: 100 lb [500 N]
- Maximum travel, with stops (optional): 3.75" [95 mm]
- Maximum travel, without stops: 6" [152 mm]
- Travel rate: 3" [76.2 mm]/lever revolution
- Compatible with all Mark-10 force gauges, accessories and grips
- Loading lever can be positioned in 30° increments for ease of operation
- Mounting holes for bench mounting
- Optional adjustable travel stops
- Precision ground rack for smooth precision motion
- Removable base plate with 25 #10-32 UNF holes for fixture mounting
- Low force friction brake