- Rugged metal housing
- Ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hand and lessens fatigue
- Four measuring modes: Real time, maximum, minimum and mean
- Auto measuring range of 0 to 25,000 rpm with up to 0.01 rpm resolution
- 15 different measuring units: RPM, rev/sec, FPM, in/min, yd/min, in/sec, m/min, cm/min, cm/sec, revolutions, ft, in, yd, m, cm
- Last reading recall and 99 data memory
- Auto statistics: Max, Min and Mean
- Easy-to-read 5 digit 0.47″ (12 mm) high LCD
- Low battery indicator
The EHT-600 features four measuring modes: Real time displays the current value, Maximum displays the highest value, Minimum displays the lowest value and Mean displays the average value taken during the test. The unit has a 99 data memory and a last reading recall.
What Comes With It?
All tachometers come with a 3-Point Calibration Certificate traceable to NIST. The EHT-600 is sold as a kit. The standard model includes the tach, cone and funnel adapters, 2 AA batteries and a plastic carrying case.