- The "Roto Round" is an adjustable fixture used to check eccentricities, runout, and or TIR of one or more surfaces to a basic diameter.
- Three precision bearings set the primary datum plane and support the weight of the part while 2 roller bearings mounted on the angled base define the circular datum.
- Indicators then contact the part as it is being rotated to determine various parameters.
Units Available in 3 sizes:
- For parts 1-5" (25mm-130mm) in diameter
- For parts 3-12" in diameter with maximum weight of 150 lbs.
- For parts 10-30" in diameter with maximum weight up to 1000 lbs.