DigiPas - DWL200 Electronic Torpedo Level
- Forget the old bubble level where you have to squint your eyes to figure out where the bubble is.
- Every tool box should have a Digi-Pas digital level.
- Designed for handy & practical applications for professionals or DIYers
- Foolproof, accurate leveling - it buzzes when level
- DUAL FUNCTIONS - tilt/angle gauge to set and also check relative angles between two surfaces using Alternate Zero function
- EASY USER RE-CALIBRATION back to factory setting with no special fixture required
- RESOLUTION: ±0.1° (0° & 90°), ±0.2° for 1° to 89°, switchable display between degrees (°) or slope (%)
- STRONG MAGNETIC BASE: securely attach to fences, saw blade & base, and other metallic surfaces
- SMART TECHNOLOGY SENSOR: improve accuracy with precise displays in degrees, In/Ft, mm/M, % slope; Auto invert display when gauge is upside down.
- BUZZER SOUNDS at 0 degree and any set angle
- HOLD BUTTON to allow user freezing display for ease of reading. Measurement Range 0° ~ +/- 90° x 4 (360°)
- Measuring range from 0° ~ 90°; 4 x 90° (360°
- Resolution of 0.1° (1.75mm/M)
- Accuracy of ± 0.1° at around 0° & 90° ; ± 0.2° at 1°~89°
- Adjustable Clip-on design (patented)
- Inverted Display
- Alternate zero feature
- Digital display of angle in °(Degree) & %(slope)
- User Self Calibration
- Buzzer sound
- 3 Minutes auto off
Digi-Pas Brochure User Manual