MULTIPLE I/O PROTOCOLS
- Various standard industrial communication protocols available i.e. USB 2.0, RS232 & RS485
RELAY CONTACT OUTPUT
- Enable user to configure relay output setting to trigger external peripheral device. (e.g. siren, valve, strobe light, motor, etc.)
USB LINK TO PC
- USB connection for remote acquisition, monitoring, data logging & analysis in computer.
PC SYNC SOFTWARE - BASIC EDITION
- Enable basic features of remote data acquisition on Angular Measurements.
WIRELESS SYNC (OPTIONAL)
- Wireless connection (Bluetooth industrial class 1) for remote monitoring, data logging & analysis from computer. (PRO PC sync software is required)
PC SYNC SOFTWARE - PROFESSIONAL EDITION (OPTIONAL)
- Enable advance features to set parameters and triggering relay outputs for remote data acquisition, logging, processing, analysis on angular measurements and control output of peripheral devices.
- Programmable Relay Contacts Outputs: 4 x SPDT Relay – 3A at 30 VDC (NC), 5A at 30 VDC (NO)
- I/O communication protocols:
- RS232/ RS485: 8 Data bits, no parity, 1 stop bits, 115200bps
- USB: 2.0
- Bluetooth: Industrial Class 1 (optional)
- Power supply: 12V DC
- Max. current consumption: 1.2 A
- RS485 interface for Digi-Pas® 2-Axis sensor modules
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Storage temperature: -30°C to +80°C
- Weight: Approx. 490g
- Dimension: 234 x 132 x 53 mm