- SPEED, PRECISION & EFFECTIVENESS
Precision leveling, angle measurement/alignment and surface flatness profiling tasks essentially involve 2-dimensional planes rather than single-axis. Thus, 2-axis simultaneous display of surface plane angles readings are required to effectively guide engineers in adjusting precision object/machine to a targeted position accurately and speedily.
Digi-Pas pioneered world's-first 2-axis simultaneous angles display instrument (U.S. patented) embedded with vibrometer which offers superior performance. It empowers engineers in eradicating constraints associated with using traditional single-axis 'bubble' or digital levels that require them to conduct those time-consuming tasks 'one axis at a time' with tedious trial-and-error iterations.
DWL-9000XY instrument accuracy is verified by accredited 3rd party independent calibration & test bodies and National Metrology Centre traceable to SI standard and NIST, JIS, UKAS & DIN under CIPM MRA.
Digi-Pas - 2-Axis Ultra Precision Inclinometer - DWL9000XY-Bluetooth + PC Sync PRO Software
|Item No.||Our Price||QTY|
|DWL9000XY-Blutetooth Pro Sync Software||$5,180.00|
3D SURFACE GEOMETRY PROFILE GRAPH
- Enable user to perform surface flatness geometry measurement in 3-Dimensional visual graph when in Synchronization with PC using PC-Sync software.
DUAL ANGLE DISPLAY
- Dual-Axis (X-Y) colour graphic display of angular & vibration measurements Real-time Digital & Analog display for angles & vibration monitoring, data logging & analysis
ULTRA PRECISION ANGLE MEASUREMENT
- Ullia high resolution of 0.2 arcsec. angular measurement. Wireless Bluetooth/USB PC links for remote data logging capability. Graphical display of real-time measuring data on device TFT LCD screen.
- Built-in Anglemeter for Real-time Angle monitoring, data logging & analysis. Graphical display of real-time measuring data on device TFT LCD screen.
- Built-in Vibrometer for Real-time vibration monitoring, data logging & analysis. Graphical display of real-time measuring data on device TFT LCD screen. Vibrometer feature allows user to track, monitor, record & analyze vibration patterns in numeric and graphic forms of a precision machine/equipment during working condition (dynamic state).
ALTERNATE ZERO SETTING
- Enable user to measure relative angles at a common plane with respect to a reference angle. The reference angle can be set using alternate zero feature.
ABSOLUTE LEVEL SETTING
- Enables user to perform absolute symmeliy readings for both "front" & "reverse" (180 degrees) positions of any measurement angle.
USB LINK TO PC
- USB connection for remote acquisition, monitoring, data logging & analysis in computer.
- Wireless connection (Bluetooth indusliial class 1) to device for remote monitoring, data logging & analysis from computer using PC Sync Pro. Software. User may also use SMARTPHONE to connect to the device using Digi-Pas App (Optional).
PC SYNC SOFTWARE - PROFESSIONAL EDITION
- Enable advance features for Remote Data Logging, Processing & Analysis on Angular Measurements. Specifically for precision machine operation performance optimization.
DIGI-PAS LEVEL APP (SMARTPHONE/TABLET) (UPCOMING)
- Users may fully utilize remote wireless Bluetooth mobile connectivity features for 2-Axis Precision Digital Levelling activities.
- Measuring range from 0.0 to 7200 arcsec. (Single Axis); 0.0 to 3600 arcsec. (Dual Axis)
- Resolution of 0.2 arcsec. (≤ 1μm/M)
- Accuracy ±0.6 arcsec at 0 to ±100 arcsec.; ±1.2 arcsec at other angles
- 3D surface geometry graph using PC-Sync Software for high accuracy surface flatness profile measurement>
- Digital colour graphic display of dual angles
- Vibrometer display real time low-frequency (2 to 75Hz) vibration graph
- Angularmeter display real-time 2-Axis angle graph
- Wireless Bluetooth Industrial Class 1 (>30 Meters)
- Professional PC Sync Software with wireless Bluetooth or USB-cable connection to device for remote acquisition and data logging,
- USB external power source
- Operating temperature at 50°F to 104°F or +10°C to +40°C
- 3-points contact base for most stable surface-to-surface contact to prevent “rocking”