Standard Size Setting Rings, sized in the middle of a probe's range for setting gauges to zero
- It is recommended to zero-set a split-ball probe with a setting master. This is the fastest and safest method since the test object(bore) and the setting means are equal in shape.
- DIATEST-Setting rings are produced in metric and in inch style without deviation engraved since this may easily lead to setting error sbecause of mistaking of plus- and minus-deviations.
- Design of the DIATEST-Setting rings Nominal sizes 0.500 -1.500 (0.0200“- 0.0600“)
- Ring mounting made of steel, black finished. Insert made of synthetic sapphire.
- Bore finely Lapped. Nominal sizes 1.750 - 40.000 (0.0625“-1.5800“) Made of wear resisting special steel, black finished
- Bore finely lapped.Rings are artificially aged and thus particularly permanent to size.