The DFS3 force gauges are advanced, high functionality digital force gauges designed for basic and complex applications. These digital force gauges are often used to collect breaking force and peel strength data on test materials, while it allows you to perform statistical analysis on the data directly on the screen.
DFS3 Series Key Features:
- A large, easy-to-read color-display that highlights readings and icons for easy navigation
- An ergonomic design that ensures a stable grip and easy mounting
- Simple user interface
- Test setup functionality
- Capacities from 2 lbf (10 N) to 500 lbf (2500 N)
- Data sampling rate of 30 kHz
- Selectable units of measurement (ozf, gf, lbf, kgf and N)
- USB Cable Included
- Delivered in a rugged carrying case
The easy-to-use ForceTest 3.0 software comes FREE OF CHARGE when buying a DFS 3 Series digital force gauge.