The Most Accurate and Efficient Way to Measure theTrue Position of a Tapped Hole
- An essential complement of any CMM Package, TRU-POS™ Locators are the only correct way to determine the true position of tapped holes.
- ANSI specifies, "Each tolerance of orientation or position and datum reference specified for a screw thread applies to the axis of the thread derived from the pitch cylinder.”
- Complies with ANSI Y14.5M-1994 and meets correct geometric tolerances every time.
- Finely ground threads are sized to .0001" (.0025mm) under a Class 2B Go thread gage, with a -.0003" (.0075mm) tolerance
- The diameter is concentric to the thread pitch diameter .002" TIR (.005mm)
- Certificate of Calibration is available to provide documentation of actual tolerance
Two Styles - designed for tight spaces
- Straight-thread design is for seating on a flat surface
- The tapered style, for irregular or cast surfaces, allows for the locator to be inserted and tightened on the tapered pitch diameter
Items may have Limited Quantity or may no longer be available and require a special quote