Starting at $40.00
Trilock Plug Gages: Sizes Range from .7600" to 6.0100"
- Available in class XX, X, Y, or Z tolerances.
- Like Reversible Plug Gages, when one end wears out, simply turn the member around and continue gaging, significantly increases the gaging life of your gage.
- Members are securely a ached to your Trilock handle with mounting bolts.
- Custom Plug Gage assemblies can be marked with your tool number.
- Go/ NoGo assemblies include 1 line (up to 25 characters) of custom marking.
- Tool Steel; 60/65 Rc Cold Stabilized
- Chrome plated Steel Tool 70/72 Rc
- Finish 4 microinch or better on Class XX or X
- NIST Traceable
- Certificate of Accuracy included
- *Assemblies 3.0" and over will come on separate single-end handles
Narrow your search:
Size Range of Plug(s):
Type of Assembly: