The rotary slip clutch reduces the possibility of over-torque. Once torque set is achieved, even if more force is applied, the tool ratchets and does not add additional torque.
- Adjustable torque setting
- Lock ring holds set torque
- Clockwise tightening only
- Click alerts user that torque set has been achieved
- Rotary slip mechanism prevents over torque by ratcheting after click
- Accuracy +/-3% of indicated value
- Mid range models have removable colored resin grip
- Large models includes hook to assist with turning shaft to set tool for higher values.
- Accepts 1/4 hex bits (not included) See Accessories tab above
- Includes Certificate of Calibration (NIST Traceable Cert offered for additional fee)