"TiN Coated" Thread Plug Gages - INCH
Titanium Nitride (TiN) is a general-purpose coating that has been long recognized for
its edge retention and corrosion resistance. Its hardness is equivalent to approximately
85RC - harder than chrome or carbide material. When it is used to coat thread
gages, tool life is increased up to 10 times.
- Excellent adhesion, with no flaking, chipping or peeling
- Low coefficient of friction
- Non-stick surface against most other materials
- Unified Thread Series ( UN, UNC, UNF, UNEF)
- Standard (ANSI B1.2) 'X' Tolerance,
- Class 2B or 3B
- Conform to ANSI / ASME Screw Thread Standards for Class X gages in every respect.
- Made in the USA