- The "No Go" Ring" Gage checks one thread element only-the pitch diameter.
- The Minor diameter and the Major diameter are cleared beyond those of the "Go" Ring Gage.
- Thus the "Go" Ring Gage, in going on the part, insures that the lead and form are correct, and the size is smaller than the maximum permitted pitch diameter
- of the part.
- The "No Go" Gage, in refusing to go on the part, insures that the size is larger than the minimum permitted pitch diameter.
- ***Item Ships from California***
Thread Ring Gages - Hardened Steel - (Metric)
Narrow your search: