Taft Pierce - Universal V-Blocks - 9131
- Made of high-quality, heat treated alloy steel.
- Available as a single block or in pairs matched within 0.0003" and numbered for identification.
- Each v-block has a 23/32" hole drilled in the center of the vee -- useful for providing clearance for drilling and boring operations.
- Base ledge has four 5/16-18 tapped holes for convenient clamping to angle irons or face plates.
- Each block is provided with two clamps and four clamping screws.
- Clamps do not interfere, when vee blocks are used on sides or ends, and may be swung aside or removed entirely.
- Pairs are furnished in a wooden storage case.
- Vee Capacity 1-1/2"