Taft Pierce - Open Body Cast Iron V-Blocks
- Made from class 35-40 cast iron.
- Sides and ends of each v-block have a full outline bearing area.
- Convenient ledges allow for clamping in any position to machine tables and inspection plates.
- Features "open" body design to reduce weight, and heavy ribbing for added strength.
- Both sizes can be furnished in pairs matched within 0.0005" and numbered for identification.
- Each block is provided with one clamp and two clamping screws.
- Clamps do not interfere, when vee blocks are used on sides or ends, and may be swung aside or removed entirely.