Starrett - Granite Base Stand - 675G
- Extremely rugged and universally adjustable to any position, these gages are well suited for inspection, layout, checking and lineup operations anywhere in the shop.
- All settings are individually made without disturbing others.
- These versatile stands allow the indicator to be positioned at any height within the capacity of the upright base post - 360 Deg both horizontally and vertically.
- The indicator can also be moved lengthwise within the capacity of the 3/4" x 9-7/8" (19 x 250mm) horizontal gage-holding rod.
- A special feature of this tool is the sensitive, fi ne-adjustment at the end of the gage rod. The fine-adjustment range is approximately 1/4" (6.3mm)
- This holder has a Starrett Grade-A Crystal Pink Granite base 8" x 12" x 2" (200 x 300 x 50mm), finished to an overall tolerance of .0001" (0.0025mm)