Starrett - Electronic Micrometer - IP-67
- The Starrett 795.1 Electronic Micrometers provide an IP67 level of protection against coolant, water, chips, dirt, dust, and other contaminants in hostile shop environments.
- The 795.1 includes an RS238 output port for data transmission and works well with Starrett DataSure Wireless Data Collection Systems.
- The 795.1 full-featured electronic micrometers are built with customary Starrett quality and workmanship.
- 0-25mm (0-1”) Range, With Friction Thimble, With Carbide Faces, With RS232 Output
- Balanced frame design for comfortable and accurate measuring
- SPC Output
- Large, easy-to-read, high-contrast LCD digital readout
- Starrett No-glare satin chrome finish on thimble and sleeve minimizes annoying surface glare under bright lights indoors or filters out UV light
- No-glare black wrinkle finish on frame
- Hard and stable one-piece friction thimble permits one-hand operation of micrometer and uniform contact pressure
- Inch/millimeter metric conversion provides simple, universal, standardized unit of measurement at any position
- Ring-type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking
- Micro-lapped carbide measuring faces