777 Electronic Bench Micrometers (with output) - 0-1"/0-25MM
The 777 Electronic Bench Micrometer is especially suited for precision measurements where the work must be brought to the gage.
- Work is staged between the anvil and spindle on an adjustable table, which can be raised to a selected height and locked in position by turning a knurled thumb screw on back of the base.
- Made of cast iron with black wrinkle finish, the base is heavily proportioned to sustain gage accuracy and assure stability in use. It stands on three machined pads.
- Works well with Starrett Datasure Wireless Data Collection Systems
- Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle
- Large, easy-to-read, high-contrast LCD digital readout
- Conventional inch or millimeter graduations standard
- No-glare black wrinkle finish
- Ring-type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking
- Smooth friction thimble for uniform pressure
- Spindle and anvil are carbide faced
- One 3-volt battery for over one year of normal usage
- Auto-Off after 30 minutes
- ME millimeter models turn on in millimeter mode after battery installation
- Measurement HOLD button
- Ability to zero tool at any position as well as retain and return to the true zero reading of the micrometer
- PRESET button
- Minimum and maximum limits set
- RS232 data output port
- Micrometer Type: Electronic Bench Micrometer
- Range (in): 0-1"
- Range (mm): 0-25mm
- Resolution (in): .00005"
- Resolution (mm): 0.001mm
- Anvil/Spindle Material: Carbide
- Anvil Type: Flat
- Spindle Type: Flat
- Lock Nut Type: Knurled Ring Type
- Thimble Type: Friction
- SPC Output: SPC Output