Starrett - Digital Depth Gage - 3753A
The 3753 is a light and easy to use for depth measurements within its range.
- Linear accuracy: ±.001" (±0.03mm)
- Resolution: .0005" (0.01mm)
- Exclusive Starrett-designed microprocessor chip
- Hardened stainless steel body and slide for long life
- Fine adjustment thumb roll for precision measurements
- Lock to hold the slide in position
- Hardened base is 3-15/16" (99mm) long, but optional base extensions of 7" and 12" (175 and 300mm) are available. Spacing between holes is 2-3/4" (70mm).
- A hook attachment is furnished with the gage, making it possible to take readings from the edge of a workpiece to edges of slots, grooves, shoulders, and other I.D. length dimensioning. The removable hook has the screw permanently attached to prevent loss.
- One-year minimum battery life with furnished 3-volt battery, CR2032