- Starrett dial indicators have a SHOCKLESS, hardened steel gear train and jeweled bearings.
- Dial Indicators (INCH) are furnished with Lug Type Backs (Flat and other standard are optionally available)
- Contact Points are standard #4-48 Thread on AGD Group 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Stem Diameters are 3/8" Diameter
- Group 0 Indicators Have a 7/32" Stem and Contact Points are #0-80
- Starrett indicators are made to American Gage Design
- These specifications were developed in 1945 at the request of the U.S. Commerce Department through
the National Bureau of Standards
- These specifications provide the dimensions to allow interchangeability between indicators of different manufacturers in fixturing.
Starrett - Dial Indicators - (Inch)
Graduation / Range:
ANSI/AGD Group - (Dial Dia.):