Starrett 486 Blade Type Micrometer
- It is designed for fast and accurate measurements of circular form tools, diameter and depth of narrow grooves, slots, keyways, recesses, and depths between lands and fins. 0-1" Range, .001" Grad.
- The blades are .030" (0.8mm) thick
- Blades will measure to 5/16" (8mm) depths
- Balanced frame and thimble design ensure easy handling and better readability
- Speeder for quicker adjustment on all sizes
- Non-rotating spindle prevents blade from turning in narrow slots or rolling off shoulder
- Starrett satin chrome finish - no glare - resists rust
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
- Rigid steel frame ribbed for extra strength
- Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle
- Quick and easy adjustment
- Micrometer Type: Blade Type Micrometer
- Range (in): 0-1" to 11-12"
- Graduations (in): .001"
- Anvil/Spindle Material: Steel
- Anvil Type: 0.030" Blade
- Spindle Type: 0.030" Blade
- Thimble Type: Speeder