Starrett - .001" Sheet Metal Micrometers - 222 Series
- These micrometers reach over the edge of sheet metal and take measurements
away from the edge toward the center.
- 0-1" range and 0-25mm range micrometers sent with rounded anvil unless otherwise ordered.
- The 1/2" and 13mm micrometers have satin chrome frames; 1" and 25mm micrometer frames have black wrinkle finish.
- Packed one in a box without case.
- Starrett satin chrome finish – no glare – resists rust
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
- Convenient decimal equivalents on Inch tools
- Balanced frame and thimble design ensure easy handling and better readability
- Combination ratchet and speeder for uniform pressure and quicker adjustment
- Ring-type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking (on 1/2" and 13mm range models
- Rigid one-piece frame of drop forged steel, ribbed for strength and stability
- Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle (the heart of our accuracy)
- Quick and easy adjustment
- Micrometer Type: Sheet Metal Micrometer
- Range (in): 0-1/2 , 2.0"
- Graduations (in): .001"
- Anvil/Spindle Material: Carbide
- Anvil Type: Flat
- Spindle Type: Flat
- Lock Nut Type: Knurled Ring Type
- Thimble Type: Ratchet