Starrett - 0 - 1" Mul-T-Anvil Micrometer - Friction Thimble - 220XFL-1
Perfect for measuring the wall thickness of tubing, cylindrical walls from a hole or slot to an edge, many hard-to-reach locations, and the thickness of screw heads, shoulder lengths, etc.
- Will handle a wide variety of measurements impossible to obtain with regular micrometers
- Rigid one-piece frame of drop forged steel
- Extremely hard and stable one-piece spindle
- Micro-lapped measuring faces
- Starrett satin chrome finish – no glare – resists rust
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
- Ring-type knurled lock nut for quick and sure locking
- Two hardened anvils furnished – round anvil approximately .120" diameter (3mm) and flat anvil approximately .125" (3mm) and .060" (1.5mm) thick
- Interchangeable anvils are rigidly held in the vise type frame and quickly interchanged by a single lock screw adjustmen
- Micrometer Type: Multi-Anvil Micrometer
- Range (in): 0-1"
- Graduations (in): .001"
- Anvil/Spindle Material: Steel
- Anvil Type: Round and Flat
- Spindle Type: Flat
- Lock Nut Type: Knurled Ring Type
- Thimble Type: Friction