MUELLER - Adjustable Diameter & Groove Gage - 88 Series
- Full 1" Travel or Retraction for checking deep grooves
- Contact Points are adjustable to 2-1/2" depth
- Gage comes standard with:
- .0005" indicator
- 88-375C contacts (3/8" Grade 25 Carbide Ball)
- .0001" and other contacts may be substituted at additional cost
*These gages are made to order, please allow 8 to 10 weeks for shipment
- Precise depth setting makes groove diameter inspection easier when the part face can be used as a datum surface.
- Hardened & precision ground A-2 steel rest surface.
- Full 1" travel or retraction for checking deep grooves.
- Fine adjustment mechanism for rapid setting.
- Indicator can be rotated 360 degrees for easy viewing.
- Contact points adjustable to 2 1/2" depth.
- Optional stand for use as a bench gage.
- Overall length with indicator - 12.75 in.
- Gage Weight 38 oz.
- Allow up to 8 weeks for Delivery
- ** Gage Supplied with .0005" indicator and 88-375c contacts, .0001" and other contacts substituted at additional cost
Mueller Gages Catalog