MUELLER - 36 - 48" Adjustable Large Diameter & Groove Gage - 2913
- Lightweight Adjustable Large Diameter & Groove Gages for accurate checking of inside and outside diameters, groove diameters, pitch diameters of gears and related dimensions.
- Gage is supplied with:
- .0005" AGD Group 2 dial indicator w/ Rev. counter (1/2" travel)
- 2930-1&2 measuring tips included unless otherwise specified.
These items are made to order, please allow 10 weeks for shipment.
- Check diameters by comparing part dimensions to gage blocks. Actual part dimension shown on dial indicator.
- Gage may be used with any AGD Group II style (2 1/4” dia.) Electronic digital indicator with SPC output.
- Gage rests on face of part for fast & dependable 2 point measurement directly across diameter.
- Lightweight—alloy steel airframe tubing gage body.
- Frictionless linear ball bushing movement for precise repeatability.
- Full 3/4” travel (retraction) for checking grooves.
- Large adjustable diameter range. 6 1/2” to 60” diameter range with 5 models—larger sizes available.
- Adjustable gaging depth from 0 to 3”.
- Positive mechanism instantly reverses gaging direction. No loose parts.
- Fast acting rack & pinion fine adjustment for rapid setting.
- Carbide ball contacts.
- Three carbide dowel gage rests.
- Several standard contact styles available.
- Easily set with gage blocks & 600 series adjustable gage setting stands or qualified part.
- Hardwood Storage Cases available for all models.
- Gage includes AGD Group 2 .0005" dial indicator w/ Rev. counter & 1/2" travel and 2930-1&2 measuring tips included unless otherwise specified.
- No. 2930 measuring tips feature .250 dia. grade 25 Carbide balls with 4- 48 thread on shank. Other ball sizes available.