E-40 - Concentricity Gage - Eccentric Checker
Universal’s patented Concentricity Gaging Systems offer less than 2 microns accuracy that has proven results in a variety of industrial applications.
Concentricity Gage Standard Features:
- Adjustable multi-position top arm yoke assembly offers a variety of clamping pressures and positions to accomodate a range of part diameter sizes.
- All Standard Indicator Carrers have fine adjustment screws that provide accurate indicator probe positioning, zeroing and provide smooth indicator movement to increase measuring performance and accuracy.
- All gages comes standard with a manual Drive Timing Belt Pulleys System that provides a constant smooth part rotation when inspecting.
- All carriers offer a variety of positions that move along the Z-axis of the carrier rod assembly. The carrier tilts 90 degrees to facilitate easy loading and unloading of parts.
- Part Diameters: 3/4” to 4” (20mm to 102mm)
- Part Lengths: Up to 8” (203mm)
- Shipping Weight: 11.2lb. (5.1kg.) .
Concentricity Gage Catalog