Mitutoyo - Toolmakers Microscopes - TM-1005B - 4" x 2" Travel Range - No Micrometer Heads
- The Mitutoyo TM Series is a toolmakers’ microscope well suited for measuring
dimensions and angles of machined metals.
- The TM-505D and TM-510D are compact microscopes designed for measuring dimensions and angles.
- They can also check the profile of screws and gears by attaching optional reticles.
- It also can be used to check the shape of screws and gears by attaching an optional reticle.
- The compact body makes it ideal for use on shop floors with limited space.
- Angle measurement is performed easily by turning the angle scale disc to align
the cross-hair reticle with the workpiece image.
- Illumination intensity can be adjusted.
- Included standard accessories create an overall magnification of 30X. Magnifications
can be changed from 20 - 200X by using optional objectives and/or eyepieces.
TM Series Microscope Brochure