The Mitutoyo Linear Height LH-600E offers advanced
performance for reliable and easy 2D measurement.
- Measuring Range (stroke) 0–38”(24”) / 0–972mm(600mm)
- 0.1µm/1µinch resolution
- Excellent accuracy of (1.1+0.6L/600)µm with 0.4µm repeatability
- Perpendicularity of 5µm and straightness of 4µm are guaranteed
- Pneumatic full/semi-floating system
- One-key operation for running a semi-automatic measurement
- Measure hole diameters, gap distances, and even 2D measurements such as diagonal center-to-center distances
- The origin can be set at the top of a surface plate, centerline, top or bottom surfaces, or peak top or bottom points on radii
- Basic statistical functions are provided and, additionally, RS-232C / USB data output provides the option of evaluating
measurement data externally with SPC software on a PC.
- One-key operation for running a semi-automatic measurement.
- Data entry from a Digimatic tool.