Series 810 HR-523 Rockwell Hardness Tester
With the HR-500, the hardness of even the inside wall of a pipe shaped specimen can be tested without cutting the specimen in half.The HR-500 can perform (3) types of harness tests. Rockwell, Rockwell Superficial, and Brinell, by introducing our proprietary electronic control technology and providing the Brinell harness testing load sequence.
- Multiple test force generation for Rockwell, Rockwell Superficial and Light Force Brinell hardness.
- Dolphin-nose indenter arm for easy reach of interior (min. ø40mm/ø22mm*) and exterior surfaces. *When using an optional diamond indenter (19BAA292).
- Real-time electronic test force control for accurate loading. This eliminates load force overshooting. HR-523
- Indenter escape function for continuous testing at fixed table position. This eliminates instability caused by the table
- Auto-stop elevation table and automatic preliminary test force loading to provide stable test force generation.
- Complete with one flat and V anvil, diamond and 1/16” carbide ball indenters, 2 HRC and 1 HRBW Rockwell test blocks and an HR30N and HR30TW test block.