- The Holtest is versatile, self-centering three-point internal micrometers for the accurate and efficient direct-measurement of internal diameters.
- Three anvils, evenly spaced at 120° apart, contact the internal wall surfaces and find true alignment with the axis of the bore for accurate ID measurement.
- TiN-coated measuring contact points (over 6mm / .275” range models) provide
excellent durability and impact resistance and allow the instrument to measure to
the bottom of a blind hole (up to 100mm / 4”models).
- Highly durable because of carbide-tipped contact points(anvils up to 12mm / .5”models).
- Measure deep holes using an extension rod (optional) which is available on models over
6mm (.275") measuring range.
- With Ratchet Stop for constant force.
- Setting rings for zero point adjustment are optional.
- Supplied in fitted plastic case up to 100mm / 4”. Over 100mm / 4” supplied in wooden case.
Mitutoyo - Holtest Bore Micrometer - 368 Series
Narrow your search: