- The CERA Caliper Checker is designed to inspect vernier, dial and Digimatic calipers.
- It is comprised of permanently wrung, high-grade CERA gage blocks in a protective casting.
- The CERA Caliper Checker also stands perpendicular to a surface for height gage inspection.
- The zirconia based ceramic CERA measuring blocks are corrosion resistant and dimensionally stable.
- Block pitch accuracy: ±0.005mm for range up to 300mm
- ±.0002” For range up to 12“
- ±0.007mm for range up to 600mm
- Parallelism of blocks: 0.002mm for range up to 300mm
- 0.004mm for range up to 600mm