Series 543 ID-C - Standard Type Digimatic Indicator with Switchable Resolution
- Similar in size to Series 2 dial indicators.
- Switchable Resolution 0005"/0.01mm, .0001”/0.001mm or .00005”/0.001mm
- Large, easy-to-read LCD.
- Go/no-go judgment can be performed by setting upper and lower tolerance limits. The judgment result (go/no-go) can be displayed in full-size characters.
- The positive/negative count resulting from the spindle’s up/down movement can be toggled.
- Internal calculations using the simple formula of [F(x) = Ax)] are available.
- Employing the ABSOLUTE linear encoder, the ID-C always displays the spindle "Absolute Position" from the origin at power-on. Also unlimited response speed eliminates over-speed errors.
- The ID-C indicator face can be rotated 330° to an appropriate angle for easy reading.
- With SPC data output.