Mitutoyo - 0-12" Digimatic Caliper - 500 Series
- Mitutoyo's absolute Digimatic Caliper is the next generation of electronic calipers.
- It keeps track of its origin point once set.
- Whenever turned on, the large LCD displays the actual slider position ready to start measurement.
- No more repeated zero setting is necessary with the absolute encoder technology, as well as no more concern for overspeed errors.
- with integrated depth rod.
- Large and clear LCD readout.
- The ZERO/ABS key allows the display to be zero-set at any slider position along the scale for incremental comparison measurements.
- This switch also will allow return to the absolute (ABS) coordinate and display of the true position from the origin point (usually jaws-closed point).
- Data Hold Unit (959143) is optional.
- Carbide-tipped jaw-type calipers are also available.
- Thumb roller included only on calipers up to and including 12” or 300mm.
- Supplied in fitted plastic case. Except 40” / 1000mm supplied in wooden case
- Repeatability: 0.01mm / .0005”
- Display: LCD
- Length standard: ABSOLUTE electrostatic capacitance type
- linear encoder
- Max. response speed: Unlimited
- Battery: SR44 (1 pc.), 938882
- Battery life: Approx. 3.5 years under normal use
- Origin-set, Zero-setting, Data output, inch/mm conversion
- (inch/mm models ONLY)
- Alarm: Low voltage, Counting value composition error