Meiji - EMZ-5 Stereo Microscope - w/ MA502 Lens, PKL-2 Stand
EMZ Series zoom stereo microscopes are the prefect modular microscope systems for a multitude of applications ranging from biological and industrial fields to educational and training situations.
- The EMZ-5 body delivers sharp, high-contrast images and an excellent zoom range of 6.5:1 that provides exceptionally high resolution images all throughout the zoom range.
- The EMZ-5 employs Greenough optics, for improved image flatness and contrast. As a result images are brighter and more distinct even at the periphery of the field of view.
- With the large zoom range, the EMZ-5 offers high resolution observation in precision-oriented semi-conductor, medical device and routine inspection.
- In addition to it’s compact design and versatility a wide variety of auxiliary lenses and stands are available to allow the user to customize their desired working distance to adapt to almost any application.
- An ergonomic pole type stand with dual LED illumination system, coarse focusing holder, 5 watt LED incident illumination, dual variable intensity control, removable glass stage plate, two stage clips, and power cord.
- Included is the MA502 Super Widefield Eyepiece 10X (pair) with 25mm reticle mount Field No. 23.0, Eye Relief 16.0, Focal Length 25.0
Modular design enables the user to engineer their own custom solution for virtually any application, selecting components from the widest range bodies, stands, eyepieces, supplementary lenses, illuminators, camera adapters, and accessory components available in the microscope industry today.
Multi-coated optical components, free form chromatic and spherical aberration, provide crystal-clear, high resolution images. The Greenough optical design provides superior erect, unreversed, stereoscopic images, rich in contrast, brightness and correct in their original color. Excellent depth of field and a flat image rendition are also characteristic of the EMZ Series product line.
All-metal aluminum alloy microscope bodies and components with chemical resistant finishes guarantee stability and rugged dependability for a lifetime of day-in and day-out use. Superior craftsmanship, quality components and materials result in long-lasting, high-performance products.
All EMZ Series zoom stereo microscope bodies feature a compact lightweight design. Every stereo body features adjustment diopter tubes and interpupillary distance adjustment. Observation tubes are inclined at 45°, 60° or 90° for convenient fatigue free viewing depending on the application, A range of fixed of tilting focus blocks are available to mount the microscope body onto existing O.E.M. equipment. A choice of Zoom, Turret or Fixed magnification bodies with various working distances, optional auxiliary objectives and eyepieces, multiple adjustable stands, versatile illumination systems, and auxiliary components allow the end user to design a system to fulfill their specific requirements.
• Binocular Body (EMZ-5)
• 10X Eyepiece (MA502)
• Pole Stand (PKL-2)
• Meiji Techno Dust Cover (MA703)
• Rubber Eyeguards/Eyeshields (Paired) (MA600)
• EMZ Meiji Techno Instruction Manual
• Limited Lifetime Warranty Card
Body: Binocular, Rotatable 360°, Cast Aluminum Alloy Construction
Zoom Ratio: 6.5:1
Zoom Range: 0.7x - 4.5x
Zoom Knobs Markings: 0.7, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5
Zoom Control: Dual, graduated, bilateral
Magnification: 7x - 45x (10x eyepieces)
Objective Lens: Brass Construction
Field of View: 32mm - 5.1mm
Working distance: 93mm
Eyetube Inclination: 45°
Eyepieces: 5x, 7.5x, 10x, 12.5x, 15x, 20x, and 30x (optional)
Interpupillary Distance: 54mm - 75mm
Dioptric Adjustment: Dual (+/- 5 diopters)
Extended Mag Range: 2.1x - 270x (With auxiliary lenses and eyepieces)
Extended Working Distances: 34mm - 251mm (With auxiliary lenses and eyepieces)
Mounting: Fits 84.5mm Diameter Focus Holders
Auxiliary Lenses: 0.3x (252mm), 0.44x (181mm), 0.5x (150mm), 0.75x (97mm), 1.5x (49mm), and 2x (34mm) (optional)
Eyepiece: Super Wide Field 10x Eyepieces (paired), (30.5mm Outer Diameter), Field No. 23 (With 25mm reticle mount)
Stand: Pole stand with 240mm (9") length by 160mm (6") wide by 280mm (11") high base with 10" inch pillar
MA569: 94.5mm diameter glass clear plate
MA593: Two stainless steel stage clips
F: Coarse focus block with 84.5mm inner diameter
Illumination Port: Transmitted and incident 5W LED illumination