Binocular 45° inclined tubes Two diopter adjustments Interpupillary distance adjustable between 55 mm and 75 mm All optical parts are anti-fungus treated
Paired WF 10x/20mm eyepieces
Nosepiece with dual 1x/3x or 2x/4x revolving objectives Magnifications 10x/30x or 20x/40x Field of views 20 mm/6.6 mm or 10 mm/5.0 mm Working distance 100 mm
Rack and pinion design. Ergonomically designed base with 2 object clamps. Alloy metal cast, hardened off-white coated.
The 3 W transmitted and incident LED illuminators can be used simultaneously. Both light intensities can be adjusted separately.
Coarse adjustment with tension control.
Meiji Techno offers a broad range of digital video cameras which offers excellent sensitivity, high resolution and a wide dynamic range for the most demanding brightfield and darkfield microscopy applications including clinical pathology and cytology, life sciences and geology. Some models has included software, that can preview and capture still shots and live videos to a PC or Mac with USB port or HDMI connectivity.
• Dust Cover for EM-30 Series
• Rubber Eyeguards for the EM-30 Series (paired) included
• EM-30 Series Meiji Techno Instruction Manual included
• Manufactured:100% MADE IN HOLLAND
• Warranty:2 YEARS WARRANTY
• Customer Support:1-(800) 832-0060 (U.S.A Based)
• Weight: 11lbs (4.95kg)
• Box Size:20 x 14 x 12 inches
• Footprint:8.75 mm (D) x 10.5 mm (W)
Optional Components and Accessories:
• EM-30/OC10: Super widefield 10X for EM-30 series, fits 30mm eyetube (paired)
• EM-30/OC20: Super widefield 20X for EM-30 series, fits 30mm eyetube (paired)
• EM-30/AUX05: Auxiliary lens 0.5X, W.D. 165mm
• EM-30/MA531: Protective lens for the EM-30
• FA-5/EM33: Triple joint articulating table mount stand with a built-in 84.8mm holder, can also be mounted with 4 screws to lab table, measurement size: 19 1/2” from the base to the first elbow and 17” from the first elbow to the ring
C" Mount Camera Adapter:
• MA151/EM33: C-mount adapter with 0.33x lens for 1/3” cameras
• MA151/EM50: C-mount adapter with 0.5x lens for 1/2” cameras