The EM-20 is a complete microscope system which includes the 10X/20mm eyepieces, Incident and Transmitted LED rechargeable stand with dual variable intensity controls, Turret Stereo Microscope Body.
This series is great for observing any biological or physical science specimens, coins, etc., virtually any object because the stand allows the optics to be raised high enough to fit virtually any specimen.
- OPTICAL SYSTEM
- Paired widefield 10X eyepieces are 45° inclined, with diopter adjustment.
- Locked in eyepieces to prevent being pulled out or theft
- Interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm.
- Rack and pinion design. Ergonomically designed base with 2 spring loaded object clamps.
- Alloy metal cast, hardened off-white coated, small compact space saving footprint
- Built-in rechargeable 1.800 mAh battery and external power supply.
- Paired objectives are parfocalled, parcentered, and achromatic.
- All optical parts are anti-fungus treated.
- Magnification changed by rotating lower turret magnification objective case.
- Paired Raised Rubber Eyeguards
Binocular 45° inclined tubes, One ± 5 diopter adjustment, Interpupillary distance adjustable between 55 mm and 75 mm
Paired WF 10x/20mm eyepieces
Revolving nosepiece with Dual 1x/2x/3x (EM-22) and 1x/2x/4x (EM-23) magnification objective with field of views of 20/10/6.7 mm and 20/10/5 mm.
Magnifications from 10x up to 20x, 30x and 40x with working distance 60 mm.
All optical parts are anti-fungus treated.
Rack and pinion design. Ergonomically designed base with 2 object clamps. Alloy metal cast, hardened off-white coated. Built-in rechargeable 1.800 mAh battery and external power supply. Can be operated cordlessly, due to its rechargeable feature.
Coarse adjustment with tension control.
The 1 W transmitted and incident LED illuminators can be used simultaneously.
Both light intensities can be adjusted separately. Rechargeable batteries enable portability.
• Dust Cover for EM-20 Series
• Rubber Eyeguards for the EM-20 Series (paired) included
• EM-20 Series Meiji Techno Instruction Manual included
• Manufactured: 100% MADE IN HOLLAND
• Warranty: 2 YEARS WARRANTY
• Customer Support: 1-(800) 832-0060 (U.S.A Based)
• Weight: 10lbs (4.5kg)
• Box Size: 15 x 13 x 10 inches