- Easy-to-read 3-color analog display
- Choose the 1840 M Column in conjunction with inductive probes (e. g. Mahr P2004) or electronic plug gages, etc.
- 2 inputs for inductive probes (compatible with probes from Mahr, Mahr Federal, Tesa)
- Extensive calculation of input signals - ±A, ±B and all combinations
- Dynamic measurements - Max, Min, Max-Min, Average
- Programmable either via the integrated keypad or the RS232 interface by means of MS -Windows® configuration software
- Programmable warning and tolerance limits (exceeding the limit causes the color to change from yellow to red)
- Backlit, two-line LCD for displaying measured values, help texts and units of measurement
- 1 analog output
- 3 digital inputs (e.g. measurement start, master measurement)
- 3 digital outputs for good – reject – rework, measuring time
Mahr - S 1840 Millimar Column Amplifiers
- Static measurements: ± A, ± B, and all combinations.
- Dynamic measurements: Max, Min, Max-Min, Max+Min, mean.
- Software for configuring the LED display The Millimar S 1840 column amplifier can be programmed either menu-guided via the integrated membrane keypad or with the provided software.
- Single Master or Dual Master Setup.
- Password lockout