Mahr - MarSurf PS-10 Surface Roughness Analyzer
- The MarSurf PS 10 is a practical roughness measuring unit for mobile use.
- Using a smartphone-like 4.3 in TFT touch screen display, operation is fast, intuitive and user-friendly.
- Our next generation MarSurf PS 10 measures 31 roughness parameters, incorporates a removable drive and provides laboratory level performance on the shop floor.
- Large, illuminated 4.3" TFT touch display
- Adjustable display
- Start button also serves as the Home button for direct access to the start screen
- Data backup as TXT, X3P or PDF file
- Creation of completed PDF measuring records in the measuring device
- Customer-specific comments for the PDF measuring record are entered directly into the MarSurf PS 10
- Power supply independent operation: Over 1200 measurements without having to recharge the instrument
- An all in one solution. Small and lightweight (approx. 500 g)
- Instrument flexibility: Removable drive unit
- All the measuring positions you need: horizontal, vertical, upside down
- 31 surface parameters offer the same range of functions as a laboratory instrument.
- Error free operation thanks to an integrated, removable roughness standard
Also known as a profilometer