- Dynamics – simultaneously computes the minimum, maximum, T.I.R., nominal and actual gage head signal for dynamic measurement capability.
- Multi-Range – three selectable ranges in inch or metric units.
- Message Center – display provides a simple “menudriven” setup procedure in English, French or Spanish.
- RS-232 Output – for communicating with Data Collection Devices.
- Two Gage Head Input – Independent reading or for providing the capability of “summing” for diameter reading, matching clearances, runout and parallelism.
- Angular units — selectable arc seconds or millirads for angular measurement applications (see Electronic Levels).
- User selectable password for full lockout capability or individual key lockout in both setup and gaging modes.
- Specific models available for use with Mahr, Mahr Federal, Tesa or Marposs inductive probes.
Mahr 832 Electronic Amplifier