Precision Thickness Measurement requiring dead weight load force
- Solid casting with ribbed frame provides strength and rigidity for accurate measurements.
- 0.003 mm/ .0001” parallelism with tables up to 19 mm/ .75” diameter.
- 283 g/ 10 oz. dead load weight for constant gaging pressure.
- 10 mm/ .407“ diameter flat upper 54.0 mm/ 2.125“ lower contacts.
- Indicator mounts with adjustable back for quick positioning for each gaging requirement.
- Available with Dial Indicator or Digital Electronic Indicator.
- Gage is supplied with a lift lever so work can be easily placed between the table and contact.
- Four-inch throat depth for part clearance.
- Note: XLI-57B-15 Pictured