K1 Series Concentricity Gage
- Dual Indicator Gage with Standard Carrier & Side Carrier
- Indicator Carriers have fine adjustment
- The carrier tilts 90 degrees for easy loading and unloading
- (Optional) Motorized drive systems are available.
How To Order:
1. Select Tolerance Grade (accuracy traceable to N.I.S.T.):
- Standard Concentricity Gage Model = 4µm (.00016”)
- Precision Gold Gages are guaranteed better than = 2µm (.00008”)
2. Select main rollers:
- View Roller Selection Guide
- #110-10FP Full Plain Rollers Set
- #110-10HP Half Plain Rollers Set
- #110-10QP Quarter Plain Rollers Set
- #110-10FZ Full Plain Zero Rollers Set
- #110-10HZ Half Plain Zero Rollers Set
- #110-10QZ Quarter Plain Zero Rollers Set
- #110-10TZ Extra Thin Zero Rollers Set
3. Select an indicator(s) and/or other accessories
NOTE: Indicators are not included
These Gages are made to order, allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
Concentricity Gage Standard Features:
- Adjustable multi-position top arm yoke assembly offers a variety of clamping pressures and positions to accomodate a range of part diameter sizes.
- All Standard Indicator Carrers have fine adjustment screws that provide accurate indicator probe positioning, zeroing and provide smooth indicator movement to increase measuring performance and accuracy.
- All gages comes standard with a manual Drive Timing Belt Pulleys System that provides a constant smooth part rotation when inspecting.
- All carriers offer a variety of positions that move along the Z-axis of the carrier rod assembly. The carrier tilts 90 degrees to facilitate easy loading and unloading of parts.
- Diameter Capacity: 3/4" to 4" (20mm to 102mm)
- Length Capacity: = 8" (203mm)
- Standard Accuracy: = 4µm (.00016”)
- Gage Length: 14.5" (368mm)
- Gage Width: 6" (152mm)
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 lbs. (5.1 kg.)
Concentricity Gage Catalog