Imada - Series i Torque Calibrators - for Power Drivers & Wrenches
- The Series i torque calibrator measures the peak torque non-impact electric/air drivers apply to a screw.
- Under tightened bolts and screws do not generate sufficient clamp force and can lead to loosening and assembly failure.
- Over tightening, past the yield point, permanently deforms the screw joint and can also lead to failure which is why proper tightening torque is so important.
- Manual torque wrenches can also be calibrated.
- Wide measuring range up to 174 lbf-in
- Selectable units lbf-in, Kgf-cm, N-cm and N-m
- Programmable High/Low setpoints with audible beep for uniform torque tightening or GO/NO GO testing
- 2 – driver adapters included: i-8 & i-80 come with smart adapters, CD-150 & DI-11 come with spring adapters
- Peak, Real Time and Peak Down measuring modes (selectable)
- Measure both clockwise and counterclockwise
- USB virtual COM port sends peak (1 data) or continuous data (12 or 180 data/second)
- Statistics: number of data, Max, Min, Avg
- Heavy-duty metal construction
- Runs on internal NiMH batteries or AC adapter
- 3/8″ drive for socket wrenches