Gradient Lens - Hawkeye® Pro Hardy and Pro Super Hardy
- Borescopes are rugged and bright.
- The quarter inch diameter Pro Hardy gives 3x the illumination of the Pro Slim.
- The Super Hardy is slightly wider at .283 inches, and is available in lengths of 28 and 37 inches.
- The Hawkeye Pro Hardy Borescope excels at looking into the larger, dark spaces of diesel and aircraft cylinders, tanks, pressure vessels, pipes, and even wall cavities.
Hawkeye Pro Rigid Borescopes contain:
- Our latest endoGRINs® image relay lenses
- Multicoated objective lens
- LightConcentrator™ light post
- Independent focusing ring for convenient video and still photograph
- A Super bright, portable SuperNOVA™ Light, with rechargeable SuperNOVA Lithium-Ion batteries, and a rugged Hawkeye Carrying Case are included with Kit purchases.