An economy version of our deluxe Fowler Gage Block Sets, featuring ±.000050" (fifty millionths) accuracy and a very significant price savings.
- Fowler "Economy/Workshop" grade Gage Block Sets are identical to our standard sets in all respects, except for the wider range of tolerance which is more than adequate for a majority of shop needs.
- Blocks are rectangular, constructed of the finest grade of high carbon/chrome steel, fully stress relieved, hardened to 65 RC, lapped and mirror polished to a very low micro-surface finish.
- Blocks feature a low coefficient of thermal expansion, and they are carefully inspected for accurate size, parallelism and flatness.
- ±.000050" accuracy for a lower price, each department can now have their own set.
- Standard industrial sizes ensure complete interchangeability with all accessories.
- Each set complete with deluxe fitted case and Certificate of Inspection traceable to the National Institute of Standards & Technology.