Fowler - Light-Line Digital Depth Gages - w/ Adjustable Base
- The Light Line Depth Gage features a 14" multi-position base making it possible to mount the gage at three positions along the length of the base itself. Right, Center and Left.
- This makes the gage ideal for measuring across a wide opening while being able to locate the measuring portion at either side of the opening.
- It may also be used without the optional base for distances of up to 6" across an opening.
- The 12" model features a 0.150" measuring rod and the 31" model features a 0.230" measuring rod.
- Both are supplied with a standard ball contact and a disk shaped contact for various applications.
- Light weight beam made of oxide coated aluminum with double inner prismatic guide ways for optimal guidance and sliding characteristics
- Bases made of hard anodized aluminum, which are easily interchanged.
- Includes 1 base attachment 350mm (14")
- Optional bases are available (550/750mm)
- Includes two contact points (1 ball and 1 disk)Electronics feature on/off, floating zero and direct in/mm conversion
- 0.0005"/.01mm resolution and repeatability
- Made in Germany
- Uses 1 LR44 silver oxide battery (1 spare included)
- Includes fitted case, instructions, 2 base screws, hex wrench and test certificate
- Shorter and longer measuring ranges available as special order