Fowler - Outside Micrometers (Inch)
- An advanced design micrometer series featuring superior quality, perfect balance and full-finish tapered frame.
- Economical in price, these tools receive special care in design and workmanship to ensure high precision and long life.
- Fowler Micrometers meet or exceed Federal specifications for accuracy. The perfect micrometer for all around measuring.
- Satin chrome finish forged steel frame is tapered for hard to get at locations
- Decimal equivalents on frame are black for good contrast against the satin chrome
- Sleeve and thimble have microfine black graduations contrasted with satin chrome.
- Anvil and spindle carefully hardened and precision ground, with microlapped ends
- Ultra-positive locking clamp to ensure reliable measurement setting at all times
- Smooth action ratchet style thimbles for exact and repetitive settings
- Wear-resistant carbide faces on anvil and spindle precision ground and microlapped.
- Diameter of measuring faces: .256"
- Flatness: .00003"
- Parallelism: .00005"
- Accuracy: .0001"
- A spanner wrench is included with each tool for quick and easy zero adjustment
- Includes case
- Includes standard for 1-2" sizes