The new Electronic Dial (ED) torque wrench features solid-state electronics for accurate torque application and measurement.
- ED’s design provides easy set-up and usage.
- There is no need to look directly at the digital readout as the wrench features 3 indicating lights and an audible buzzer.
- 4 units of measure...ft lb, in lb, Nm, kg.cm.
- Accuracy: ± 1 % CW & ± 1% CCW - of indicated value from
- 20% to 100% of full scale
- 3 step LED visual signal system
YELLOW LIGHT = approaching target torque
GREEN LIGHT = target torque reached
RED LIGHT = over torque indicator
- Audible tone when desired torque is reached
- Alarm tone sounds if wrench is overtorqued
- Ergonomically designed wrench body
- Display can be turned 180 degrees to allow left hand usage
- Battery cover designed to be aviation FOD proof
- Holds “peak” torque reading for 10 seconds
- Constructed of special Capron® material for long life and durability
- Resistant to the majority of chemicals used in industrial environments
- Wrench can be hung on tool board
- Bar graph displays orientation of torque application (left or right hand)
- Uses standard 9 volt alkaline battery
- N.I.S.T. traceable certificate of calibration included
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300 – 2010