These granite bases offer a smooth surface, are nonabrasive and extremely hard for an accurate reference plane for work inspection.
8" x 12" x 2" (Grade A .0001")
These 8" x 12" x 2" granite bases are supplied with a 1.25" diameter, 12" tall column and an indicator arm (rigid or with a fine adjustment knob). Indicator arms are available in lug or stem mount. Indicator arms have a throat depth of 4"-5" and can be raised to a height of 7.5"- 9.5" depending on the type of mount used.
- 8" X 12" X 2" granite bases (Grade A .0001")
- Column 1.25" diameter, 12" Height
- Indicator Arm Lug or Stem mount, (with or with-out fine adjustment ).
- Indicator arms have a throat depth of 4-5"
- Height of 7.5' -9.5" depending on the type of mount used
Manufactured from high quality black granite, quarried in California. This material has been carefully evaluated to assure a high modulus of elasticity, complying with federal specifications and user requirements. Government tests have shown that fine-grained black granites are stronger, denser and less absorptive than other granites. The superior stiffness of black granites is highly desirable for surfaces where accuracy and stability are essential.