IMICRO -Internal Micrometers with 3-line Contact
- All TESA Bore Micrometers are specially suited for through and blind bores 012" from bottom except for the models covering the application range from .236 ÷ .397 in .047" from bottom.
- Fitted with a TESA patented capacitive measuring system.
- 3-Line contact offers a true advantage.
- The near perfect auto-centering and auto alignment make bore measurement reliable, without the need for an operator to estimate.
- A single tool can replace hundreds of plug gauges.
- Unlike plug gauges that check only one toleranced size, a single tool can measure many diameters.
- Depending on the model that is being used, through holes and blind bores along with short centering shoulders can be inspected reliably.