B-10 Concentricity Gage
Universal’s patented Concentricity Gaging Systems offer less than 2 microns accuracy that has proven results in a variety of industrial applications.
How to Order:
1 - Select Tolerance Grade (accuracy traceable to N.I.S.T.):
- Precision (.00016") or
- Standard (.00008")
2 - Select Main Roller Type:
3 - Select Indicator and other accessories
These are made to order, allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
Concentricity Gage Standard Features:
- Adjustable multi-position top arm yoke assembly offers a variety of clamping pressures and positions to accomodate a range of part diameter sizes.
- All Standard Indicator Carrers have fine adjustment screws that provide accurate indicator probe positioning, zeroing and provide smooth indicator movement to increase measuring performance and accuracy.
- All gages comes standard with a manual Drive Timing Belt Pulleys System that provides a constant smooth part rotation when inspecting.
- All carriers offer a variety of positions that move along the Z-axis of the carrier rod assembly. The carrier tilts 90 degrees to facilitate easy loading and unloading of parts.
- Diameter Capacity: 3/8" to 2" (3mm to 25mm)
- Length Capacity: = 6" (102mm)
- Standard Accuracy: = 4µm (.00016”)
- Precision Accuracy: = 2µm (.00008”)
- Gage Length: 10.5" (267mm)
- Gage Width: 4.5" (114mm)
- Shipping Weight: 4.9 lbs. (2.2 kg
- NOTE: Indicators are not included
Concentricity Gage Catalog